Call for Pricing
The VecLoader® vacuum allows for greater job flexibility when conveying longer distances or handling dense waste streams such as steel grit. Add the versatility of independently powered, maneuverable trailer-mounted configurations, and those jobs become easily completed.
The VecLoader® is where it all started. The hydraulically lifted baghouse offers superior filtration as well as the ability to dump into the container of your choice for easy material handling. Each VecLoader® model is easily maintained and simple to use, without complicated set-up. All VecLoader® vacuums are available with premium grade silencers. Electric Models can be attenuated to less than 88 dba.
- Maximum CFM/Hg: 6,150/28″
- Diesel Horsepower: 350
- Primary Filtration: 61 Coated bags pulse air cleaned
- Secondary Filtration: Pleated Cartridge
- Hose Diameter: 6″ – 8″
- Dimonsions (L,W,H):24′ 10″, 8′ 4.0″, 11’4″
- Empty Weight: 22,350
- Number of axles: 3
- Maximum Conveying: 200′ – 1400′
- Maximum Performance/Bulk*: 12-24 tons/hr
- Maximum Performance/Liquid*: 550 gal/min
- Available with 54” and 72” baghouse
- Vacuum performance up to 28” HG and 6100 CFM