Vac-Con Recycler Truck
Call for Pricing
The Vac Con Recycler is a combination machine that features a 2-stage water filtration system to allow operators to stay on the job site longer, increasing flexibility and efficiency.
The combination machine you trust is now available with recycling system for endurance and performance. The Vac-Con Recycler boasts features to provide operators with functional flexibility to save time, increase efficiency, and get the job done.
Please contact Southern Vac for further details.
- 2-Stage Water Filtration
- Stainless Steel 1st-Stage Filter for Removal of Large Particulate
- Self-Cleaning, Stainless Steel 2nd-Stage Filter
- High-Pressure Back-Flush Assembly (2,000 PSI)
- Wear-Resistant Wiper Cleaning
- HPT 70R Single Piston Water Pump
- Water Flow and Pressure of 50 GPM @ 3000 PSI, 60 GPM @ 2000 PSI, or 80 GPM @ 2000 PSI
- Accumulator Fitted on Pump for Smooth, Continuous Flow
- WT40 Hydraulic Oil Reservoir
- Integrated Water to Oil Heat Exchanger and Hydraulic Oil Return Line Filter
- Utilization of Fresh Water, Recycled Water, or Both
- During Recycling, Water is used from the Debris Tank Directly and Does not Enter the Fresh Water System
- Fresh Water Operation Does not Use Any Reclaimed Water from the Debris Tank
- Fresh Water Capacity of 1,000 US Gallons
- Option for Separate Fresh Water Compartments to be Mounted on the Unit for Easy, Daily Cleaning without Contaminated Water – No Settling Tanks or Recycled Water Tanks are Necessary
- Rotating Nozzle Designed for Operation with Recycling Water and Fresh Water