Quicklock Pipe Repair System
Call for Pricing
QuickLock is a strictly mechanical point repair system for the inside repair of pipes. No resin is involved. This revolutionary system consists of only (2) components: a 316L stainless steel sleeve structural body, covered by a seamless EPDM compression seal. Through the manhole the sleeve is inserted into the pipe and placed over the damaged section. Using an inflatable packer, the sleeve is then expanded and permanently locked into position. Sleeve sizes are available from 6″ to 32″ in circular pipe diameter.
- Application for:
- Municipal sewage lines
- Well and potable water piping systems
- Leaking and/or offset joints
- Root intrusion
- Holes, longitudinal & circumferential cracks
- Abandon laterals
- Restore structural integrity of pipe prior to lining
QuickLock is a trenchless point repair system for pipes. This revolutionary system consists of only (2) components: a 316L stainless steel sleeve structural body, covered by a seamless rubber compression seal – EPDM for sewage and silicon rubber for potable water. Important: No chemicals or resins are used – no cure time! The same effective principle applies to all three QuickLock
products: QuickLock, QuickLock BIG, and QuickLock End.
- 316L Stainless Steel Sleeve
- NSF/ANSI 61 Certified for potable water
- 316L Stainless Steel Sleeve
- The QuickLock sleeve body is made of 316L stainless steel, SAE Steel Grade. The sleeve maintains high corrosion resistance, meaning it functions in sewage water as well as potable water. This sleeve will reinstate the structural integrity, and working in conjunction with the beveled end creates a new interior for the pipe with a smooth flow.
- QuickLock is NSF/ANSI 61 Certified for potable water.
- EPDM Rubber Gasket
- The vulcanized EPDM rubber gasket is the component that actually seals. EPDM distinguishes itself by excellent physical properties and resistance against aging, ozone, atmospheric conditions and environmental influences, alkaline and various bleaches and chemicals.
- Different gasket materials are available for individual environmental conditions.
- QuickLock Packer
- The QuickLock Packer is attached to a trolley and can be mounted to a pipe inspection crawler that guides the system through the line. This specially designed packer provides uniform expansion pressure throughout the overall sleeve length, thus ensuring that the gears run simultaneously during the installation process.
- Various packer sizes cover a different installation diameter range. For each nominal pipe diameter, there is a suitable set of wheels.
- Locking Gear Mechanism
- Two saw-tooth channels are punched into the left and right side of the sleeve. In each channel, there is a locking and gear mechanism, guiding the sleeve sheet while being installed. Using the packer to expand the sleeve, the gear works like a one-way ratchet. Upon reaching maximum compression pressure, both gears lock into place and stay locked permanently.
- The distance between tooth groove and tooth tip is one click. That means the maximum possible return stroke from tooth tip to the next lower groove may cause a maximum diameter reduction after compression of only about 0.025 inch, independent of the nominal size. Therefore, the locking mechanism operates in an almost infinitely-variable way.