Durand Wayland Jetters
Call for Pricing
Durand Wayland offers both trailer and skid mounted jetters in John Bean and Bulldog model variations. These jetters combine simplicity, durability and functionality to create a powerful machine that is easy to use but built to get the job done.
The John Bean Sewer Jetter requires only one operator and tows easily behind any standard duty pickup. A hydraulically driven hose reel mounted on an optional precision milled bearing system provides the user easy access to the line regardless of vehicle location. Many options are available such as: tool/accessory storage boxes that provide security, weather protection and easy operator access.
- 350 gallon unit – single axle 7,000# GVWR (3171kg)
- 700 gallon unit – tandem axle 14,000# GVWR (6342kg) two single axle
- 700# GVWR (3171kg)
- LT235/85R16 12-ply tires
- Electric brakes 2-5/16” ball hitch
- DOT approved rubber mounted LED lights
- PPG Commercial Performance gray primer and black paint (trailer)
- PPG Commercial Performance gray primer and silver paint (reel)
- Bulldog Jetter BD351840 – 350 gallon, Hatz Diesel & Giant water pump, 18 gpm @ 4000 psi
- Bulldog Jetter BD701840 – 700 gallon, Hatz Diesel & Giant water pump, 18 gpm @ 4000 psi
- 700 gallon (2650 liters) or 350 gallon
- LLDPE (linear low-density polyethylene) black poly tank
- UV inhibitor which prevents the development of plant growth (i.e. algae, mold, etc.)
- An overhead air-gap fill and a curbside 2½” brass fire hydrant fitting for easy and safe refill
- Cold weather recirculation system for low temperature operation
- Standard reel capacity is 600’ of optional ½” high pressure hose
- Electronic engine control panel presents an hour meter
- Oil pressure, beacon switch, voltage, ignition switch, throttle control, water pressure gauge, emergency stop, reel speed control and reel in/out control
- 16 gallon aluminum diamond plate fuel tank
Portable and Powerful!
John Bean equipment is built with the operator in mind! Their 350 & 700 model Trailer Jetters require only one operator and tow easily behind any standard duty pickup. The Bulldog Sewer Jet features advanced technology while remaining extremely simple and efficient to operate. Both machines come with several options available to meet all your jetting requirements.